Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A62B9018-305B-4CEF-BA92-5D4711246F7A_1_105_c.jpeg
F14AEDB7-821C-48B6-8E27-6CC58BE1491C_1_105_c.jpeg
9B6B5DFA-A9A3-4331-8519-1CD6FEE71B18_1_201_a.jpg
F929D740-18E0-450B-987E-C952EABFFAF9_1_201_a.jpg

Reactions: mhiran1 and ss71
Looks great to me! Did you drop the car at all or is it standard LR height with the uberturbines? How's the ride and handling with those wheels on a LR?
Thanks! It's stock hight (3 fingers in the gap) and I'm not sure if I want to take the chance in lowering it. The only thing I really noticed is the noise. It's a tab bit louder, but can always be drowned out with a little music. Aside from the looks, of course, the big improvement is the car's handling. It seems very planted now and capable of taking turns at higher speeds.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt and ss71
Thanks! It's stock hight (3 fingers in the gap) and I'm not sure if I want to take the chance in lowering it. The only thing I really noticed is the noise. It's a tab bit louder, but can always be drowned out with a little music. Aside from the looks, of course, the big improvement is the car's handling. It seems very planted now and capable of taking turns at higher speeds.

If you want the best handling you should get it lowered by Unplugged Performance. Mild springs, 1 inch drop. Completely changes the feel of the car.

I have them on mine. Over 1 year with them. No issues. I will never drive a car with stock springs again. The car feels more planted and handles amazingly. If you think your car drives better now with those tires just wait till you get it lowered! Highly recommend.

joAe1kh.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oreobbq and GcS3
If you want the best handling you should get it lowered by Unplugged Performance. Mild springs, 1 inch drop. Completely changes the feel of the car.

I have them on mine. Over 1 year with them. No issues. I will never drive a car with stock springs again. The car feels more planted and handles amazingly. If you think your car drives better now with those tires just wait till you get it lowered! Highly recommend.

joAe1kh.jpg
Agreed, I did the same and also installed sways back/front from UPP….amazing difference (and my car is a performance 3, still a huge difference)….

joAe1kh.jpg
Ok, I will look into to that. How much did everything cost?

Reactions: Mr X