Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gotta love winter driving in Canada.

Attachments

• messy_tesla.jpg
    messy_tesla.jpg
    608.7 KB · Views: 319
What type of average range are you getting in the winter? Do you have a long range M3?
It definitely isn't great, it's a M3 LR that's about a month old. My drive to work is 108km, I hit everything from county to highway to urban. The average temperature on my way into work yesterday was around -22C (-7.6F).

The roads were mostly track bare (wheels on pavement) with no precipitation and the wind was only single digits. County roads were at 100km/hr, highway 120km/hr and urban ~60km/hr with stop lights. The SOC was 90% and by the time I got work it was at 57% so burning 33% at those temps.

Last week is was about 25% used when the temp was closer to 0C. This is the reason I bought the LR model though, I knew what I was in for during those one or two weeks a year when the temp bottoms out.

Here's a pretty graph for you of the drive.

Attachments

• drive_to_work_2021_01_21.png
    drive_to_work_2021_01_21.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 262
Are these BF g-force comp-2?
They are and I'm really happy with them so far. They're decent in the snow, and the warm weather grip seems better than the OEM tires. That's probably because they're about an inch wider though.

Really though, they're about the best bang per buck I found, and I like how they poke over the wheel to give me some protection.

Do you also have spacers on? Or is it just the wider tires that are filling out the wheel wells more?
15mm spacers on the rear, none on the front. Lowered too, that changes the look for sure.
Also, I highly recommend mud flaps if you run spacers. The paint wont hold up.

Thanks. I've got 20mm spacers up front and 25 rear on mine, but I've got the 18" aero wheels on the factory stretched tires. I really like how your tires look.
Thanks!
IMO it definitely makes the car look more "luxury performance", and less "range EV". I've had a few Audi's I've lowered and done OEM+ styling. I'm finally happy with the way my Model 3 looks after the tires!

Reactions: Rothgarr