Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sort of cheating, since I took this pic a couple of months ago.
- Wrapped with 3M Vampire Satin Red
- Rimetrix Black
Funny enough my wife drives this car now. We bought a Y Performance model, and she was supposed to drive that one. But after driving both models, she stole this from me lol.
M3.jpg
M3-2.jpg

Sort of cheating, since I took this pic a couple of months ago.
- Wrapped with 3M Vampire Satin Red
- Rimetrix Black
Funny enough my wife drives this car now. We bought a Y Performance model, and she was supposed to drive that one. But after driving both models, she stole this from me lol.

That wrap is so damned gorgeous. How much did that cost you?

Reactions: cvincent
That wrap is so damned gorgeous. How much did that cost you?
Thanks!

Cost me 3k. Was going to do PPF on the front of the car (original white color), but owner convinced me to just wrap the whole car, since wrap is pretty much protection also haha.

Currently thinking about wrapping my MYP. He's giving me a decent price of 2.5k for it. 🤔

Reactions: NoxGrimstad
Thanks!

Cost me 3k. Was going to do PPF on the front of the car (original white color), but owner convinced me to just wrap the whole car, since wrap is pretty much protection also haha.

Currently thinking about wrapping my MYP. He's giving me a decent price of 2.5k for it. 🤔
Nice! What shop did you go to? You know, so I can be sure to avoid it to avoid spending $3K on a gorgeous wrap. Yeah, that's definitely the reason.

Reactions: cvincent