Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DSC00843.jpg
dsc00836.jpg
E2.jpg
DSC00851.jpg
DSC00855.jpg
DSC00852.jpg
DSC00868.jpg
DSC00869.jpg

yo4DnnZ.jpg

Your dual motor badge is crooked...
When I was getting PPF/tint/ceramic coating, I had my emblems blacked out and noted the rear DUAL MOTOR badge was slightly crooked afterwards; we looked at the rear badges on the 3 other dual motor/performance Model 3’s in the shop, and every one was the same little bit tilted from the factory - they had replaced mine with the black emblem using the same tilt following the outline from the factory silver badge. I had them reapply it level.

When I was getting PPF/tint/ceramic coating, I had my emblems blacked out and noted the rear DUAL MOTOR badge was slightly crooked afterwards; we looked at the rear badges on the 3 other dual motor/performance Model 3’s in the shop, and every one was the same little bit tilted from the factory - they had replaced mine with the black emblem using the same tilt following the outline from the factory silver badge. I had them reapply it level.

Agreed. I've noticed that Tesla tends to follow the curvature of that area of the trunk rather than just mounting it level.