Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning to move out of California and into a state with no sales tax (and much less expensive property taxes!) in the next 2 years. I've dumped enough money into my house, and have zero interest in dumping more, with my wife and I knowing this isn't our forever home. Once we get our new place, the new garage will receive a makeover like this!
And yes, I'm holding on to TSLA. I predict over $2000 per share within 3-5 years.

Awesome, and sounds like a good plan. If you do a garage build I'd be keen to see it. Hopefully the 'garage gallery' feature of the forum will be up by then. I know the idea has been received well by the mods/admins so I'm hoping it happens. HODL! :)

Reactions: LBM4
Thank you! That means a lot because I waited 17 years to be able to do this, and had to buy a whole new place to properly charge our Teslas! I sold my own Stealth to reinvest in more TSLA since I WFH now—so we share one boosted LR AWD. Lemme know if you want any pointers or want to know more about the various brands I used. This is why I was asking for garage threads for this forum so I can upload my progress pictures. I have plenty that show the whole process. Here was the installation of the Racedeck flooring;

View attachment 783746
View attachment 783747

The 20" cutter is a must for larger tile cutting, like the 18" Charred Oak flooring you see in the above shot. A 13" cutter works fine for normal 12" Racedeck tiles.
View attachment 783748
Love this.

I've been using Swisstrax for my garage floors and really wanted to do their CF panels as well. About to do some more garage renovations though.

Reactions: Spacep0d
wVAJOVh.jpg

Thank you! That means a lot because I waited 17 years to be able to do this, and had to buy a whole new place to properly charge our Teslas! I sold my own Stealth to reinvest in more TSLA since I WFH now—so we share one boosted LR AWD. Lemme know if you want any pointers or want to know more about the various brands I used. This is why I was asking for garage threads for this forum so I can upload my progress pictures. I have plenty that show the whole process. Here was the installation of the Racedeck flooring;

View attachment 783746

are these from race deck??