Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are those smoked tails?
They have LaminX “tint” film over them which is they’re lightest tint they offer. Just wanted to make the red slightly more burgundy so they weren’t so bright red when the lights are off 🤷🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• 6DCE11B9-0588-4170-BA82-0F7454ED56BE.jpeg
    6DCE11B9-0588-4170-BA82-0F7454ED56BE.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 211
Ah, sorry. I didn't see the picture. Do you find that in general it's harder to find matte stuff to match? I have glossy CF all over my car and it seems pretty easy to find.
It's definitely a little bit tougher. I do have the matte CF interior pieces already. The only ones I am having trouble with now are the bumper duct surrounds in a matte carbon that actually matches. All my previous cars had gloss carbon but I think in this cause I just wanted to go matte since the OEM spoiler and OEM center caps are matte CF.

Reactions: Rothgarr
Looking at some of these spiffed up Teslas, and remembering the rash of rear triangle window break-ins, I wonder how these cars survive.

On our Honda Accord we just lost the SECOND catalytic converter in 3 months. Neatly sawed off. In a residential district, one within a gated parking area. On this last one, they must have been scared off and left it dangling. But they diligently returned the next night to finish the job. It takes weeks to get it fixed, there are no Honda catalytic converters to be found.

Unplugged Performance Mild lowering Springs. I think I will likely go MPP Comfort Coils though as they are basically KW V1s.

Just caps unfortunately. I haven't been able to find matte carbon that matches the OEM rear spoiler that are full replacement caps.
Nice - would be curious if its flush, or if you see a gap where dirt and grime can collect over time?

It looks AMAZING btw. Mind posting the link?

Looking at some of these spiffed up Teslas, and remembering the rash of rear triangle window break-ins, I wonder how these cars survive.

On our Honda Accord we just lost the SECOND catalytic converter in 3 months. Neatly sawed off. In a residential district, one within a gated parking area. On this last one, they must have been scared off and left it dangling. But they diligently returned the next night to finish the job. It takes weeks to get it fixed, there are no Honda catalytic converters to be found.

Honestly, not well especially in the Bay Area. I see break in's all the time on the FB groups. Break in's, car thefts and even cat thefts are what seems like an all time high here and cops don't do anything. My own Audi S4 was stolen from my driveway back in Feb and totaled out once located. Even with Sentry mode, which is more of a deterrent, seems useless.

Nice - would be curious if its flush, or if you see a gap where dirt and grime can collect over time?

It looks AMAZING btw. Mind posting the link?
Here you go: 89.74US $ 35% OFF|Model3 Car Real Carbon Fiber Matte Rear View Mirror Protective Cover For Tesla Model 3 2021 Accessories Model Three New|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

Got my 20" Performance wheels on. Fitment is sooooo much better than the 19" Sport wheels. Even with 15mm and 20mm rear spacers, and wider 245 tires.

SNUrdlu - Imgur.jpg

XTJu6g9 - Imgur.jpg

Last edited: