Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the specs look good but to run these specs your going to have to run alot of camber.

Anyone know how much camber?
actually...I won't....I will still be around 1.9 - 2.1....factory spec is 2.0
right now I'm at 1.8 in the rear and 1.0 in the front and the tire to fender space is about 1.4 inches....once I get the +22's on there that space will be gone, but the baby stretch from the tires I put on will do the trick, and I still have ever so slightly more room to give...it will workout perfect I think. I'll definitely keep you posted......

Last edited:
Just got my car back after a few upgrades. I received the car end of March and had it paint corrected/coated, PPF on high impact areas, and tinted (side/rear 35% w/ front 50%). Originally removed all the badges but decided on blacking out just the rear. Personally prefer these without the front emblem but to each their own. Still debating whether to lower it and add spacers to the rear.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.JPG
    IMG_0821.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0814.JPG
    IMG_0814.JPG
    842.5 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 218
Just got my car back after a few upgrades. I received the car end of March and had it paint corrected/coated, PPF on high impact areas, and tinted (side/rear 35% w/ front 50%). Originally removed all the badges but decided on blacking out just the rear. Personally prefer these without the front emblem but to each their own. Still debating whether to lower it and add spacers to the rear.
dude....once it's lowered...youl love it even more....

Lower it on coilovers.

Installed some lighting in the frunk last night. It wasn't a kit or anything, I just bought some lights on Amazon, cut it to size, chopped off the plug at the end to expose the wires, and then used a T-crimper to tap into the power that was powering the existing frunk light/button. I think I might try the trunk next. I install my underglow soon, too.

Here it is before cutting the light down to size:
IMG_1919.jpeg

Here it is all done:
IMG_1920.jpeg

My cat Maisy approves:
IMG_1923.jpeg

Before I cut it down to size, I had an idea... I ran the excess up the left side of the hood and closed it as much as I could without crushing the lights. i wonder if it would look cool (almost like Tron), if I ran another strip along the entire hoodline -- so it basically glows at night (sort of like how the cybertruck has that strip along the top of the windshield). I think I could tap into the battery and run a switch to the passenger compartment. You think this would look cool?
IMG_1918.jpeg

Installed some lighting in the frunk last night. It wasn't a kit or anything, I just bought some lights on Amazon, cut it to size, chopped off the plug at the end to expose the wires, and then used a T-crimper to tap into the power that was powering the existing frunk light/button. I think I might try the trunk next. I install my underglow soon, too.

View attachment 793997

Here it is all done:
View attachment 793996

My cat Maisy approves:
View attachment 793995

Before I cut it down to size, I had an idea... I ran the excess up the left side of the hood and closed it as much as I could without crushing the lights. i wonder if it would look cool (almost like Tron), if I ran another strip along the entire hoodline -- so it basically glows at night (sort of like how the cybertruck has that strip along the top of the windshield). I think I could tap into the battery and run a switch to the passenger compartment. You think this would look cool?
View attachment 793998
I did this last week also. Such an easy mod with the t-taps.

It turns off immediately… I saw the YouTube video of the guy who originally did this…. He put his phone inside the frunk to see how long the light stayed on and it went off as he closed it

I think it depends on the year/region of the car or other frunk mods. Mine turns off between 7-8 minutes also as I also put a phone inside to record when it would shut off. I think some auto opening frunks may conflict and/or help with the light turning off immediately.

View attachment 793997

Here it is all done:
View attachment 793996

My cat Maisy approves:
View attachment 793995

View attachment 793998
Hmmmm I think you’re on to something… maybe run a second strip… facing up and hook that up to a switch? And the 12 v battery… maybe you get the tron look?

Reactions: Rothgarr
Hmmmm I think you’re on to something… maybe run a second strip… facing up and hook that up to a switch? And the 12 v battery… maybe you get the tron look?
That's what I'm hoping to try. Any idea what kind of switch I should use? And can you literally hook the LEDs up right to the 12v battery? Or do you need some sort of box that decreases the power or something?