Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just washed her and put the summers back on. itll probably snow now!
F07E2A43-E288-43ED-9663-D42B67B37E94.png

Don't know how you guys do it with the front lip. I'd love to add it, but already scrape with my stock bumper on most driveways, even when going slow at an angle.
WHHHHAAAAATTT really?..I thought I would scrape as well, and I'm clearing EVERYTHING...I want to go lower...I have a 2 finger gap right now, but I may not clear the big ass speed mountains in my area if i do...What's your gap Sticky Rice??

The side of the model3 seems sooo much lower than the front.....that's why I can't slam it....I have like a 5 inch clearance in the front...doesn't "LOOK" lowered but it is low when you look from the side and wheel
Agreed. That’s why I’m considering a front lip but I don’t want anything too aggressive. Just something one piece, clean, and in same gloss black so it looks like a seamless extention of the bumper. Have to find it…

• Love
Reactions: Sheefo2k
That can’t be good for the 20 inch wheels!
I crawled on to the gravel. No worse than the lip to go into my garage. Now, if I drove on to it at 45 mph...

On that note, love the red. The multi-coat adds a whole 'nother depth to the dimension of the car. You can get some sense of that on the far end of the bumper. This color, clean in bright sunlight is fantastic. But rock chips ...I try not to think about them or look too close when I'm washing it. This summer it gets either PPF or PPS. Haven't done it yet because I'm going to DIY and don't have a space that's warm enough.

Yes I know! I
Def need some spacers and more lows!
Yes agreed. I had 20mm rear and 10mm front but the fronts were not notched enough to allow for the disc nut which secures it in place.
Has anyone had this issue? And did you just relive the nut? Ie. No safety issue?

So I opted not to put the 20’s in until I get the 10mm issue sorted out. Awd won’t like only rears done

Any tint on the windshield?? 20% on the sides and rear looks perfect!!
Nope. Nothing on front! But I’ve been thinking about it :)

Right now I’m stuck between Eibach kit lowering springs or UP dual rate springs …argh. Both good. The UP seems to provide better regular driving comfort on top of stiffer cornering but they lower 1.5” which in my view is a bit much. 1-1.25” is where I’d like to be.
Eibach ia 1”.

Anyone have any experience with either?? Would appreciate some feedback here.

Reactions: eljefe.eng
Nope. Nothing on front! But I’ve been thinking about it :)

Right now I’m stuck between Eibach kit lowering springs or UP dual rate springs …argh. Both good. The UP seems to provide better regular driving comfort on top of stiffer cornering but they lower 1.5” which in my view is a bit much. 1-1.25” is where I’d like to be.
Eibach ia 1”.

Anyone have any experience with either?? Would appreciate some feedback here.
just get coilovers and adjust where you want...eventually those shocks will go and you will have to do it over again...I'd go MPP, BC or KW...

I have the BC and love them