Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dat ass
IMG_1732.jpg

I dunno... not to be a downer but I don't think I'd stick with that. At first glance it looks like it's not attached properly.
I dunno... not to be a downer but I don't think I'd stick with that. At first glance it looks like it's not attached properly.
It”s attached well, there is a small curve at the bottom of the bumper, so i made a small curve in the wing thats reflects more as the small wing itself.

Attachments

• 49E9E5C4-F90D-416C-9F94-22471EA8A40B.jpeg
    49E9E5C4-F90D-416C-9F94-22471EA8A40B.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 74
The car is filthy, but I'm trying to figure out if I like the vinyl I put in front of the frunk yesterday. It's rough and the curves look terrible, if I decide to keep it, I'll redo it with darker matte black and use lifeless tape to make the curves better. What do you think/

My removable license plate bracket arrives this week so that will be gone in a few days, too.

vinyl.jpg

The car is filthy, but I'm trying to figure out if I like the vinyl I put in front of the frunk yesterday. It's rough and the curves look terrible, if I decide to keep it, I'll redo it with darker matte black and use lifeless tape to make the curves better. What do you think/

My removable license plate bracket arrives this week so that will be gone in a few days, too.

View attachment 801772
Not bad, it reminds some way to a porsche 911.