Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More angles of the special-spec Face 4 TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3 in Diamond Black! Factory M14 lug pockets so I didn't need to drill out the hub pockets. Loving the look!

ig: @sm.agent
View attachment 805622View attachment 805623
#systemspec
Solid stance. Is this a squared wheel set or staggered? How flush is this to the wheel well. I am looking at a rear 10.5 40+ which is only off by a couple mm from your wheels. You mentioned previously you had spacers on another set. Are these shots with no spacers?

97039B43-4917-475D-9F0D-E2E21DE5B373.jpeg

15% tint. One week old today :)

And you have no rubbing I’m guessing?

Hmm I may consider the 255’s then… thx fellas… I’m at a 2 finger gap and that’s as low as I can go without crashing into these speed bumps here. So 255/35 huh?
Also, I do not know what prices or specific tires you are looking at, but from what I have seen (Michelin PS4S), 245s are more expensive than 255's.

I'm working on making my 2022 Long Range look OME Plus (Super stock?).
I got a good deal on some OEM Uberturbines that came with 245/35/20 all weather tires and sold the 19" Sport wheels.
I removed the Chrome T badges and replaced the front with a matte black T and added matte black letters for the rear.
RPMTesla matte carbon spoiler.
I'm a big fan of the TesBros blackout vinyl in satin black for the front fascia which helps the front end a lot. I only used the middle pieces from the kit.

Tesla Wrap.jpg
Side.jpg
Rear 3 QR.jpg
Right Side.jpg

I personally Like the stretched look....to an extent...but I DO know that 245/40 is perfectly fine with a 9.5 setup, but I would love to have more width as well....just didn't know the 255 would work with the front wheels...the fender in the front has a harsh lip inside...the rear doesn't....I thought I would have to go lower...it seems like Weaksquad is lower than me though...so I may have not option but to go with a 245/40 for fear of rubbing

I have the same offset
Thx for the info Man...really helped...I think I have made my decision....I will stick with 245/40 rather than 255/35, because I'm pretty sure that stretch on a 9.5 wide wheel would be almost identical to the 255/35 on a 9.5 wheel...

yes I'm going down to 245, but 245 is actually about 9.6 inches and I'm not keeping a 35 profile I'm going up to 40. correct me if I'm wrong, but it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.