Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean, I've wanted neon underglow ever since I was a kid/teen in the 80s. I'm now in my mid-50s and I finally got it (so maybe it's not just for "kiddies" any more, lol).

Can't lower the car. I already bottom out my front splitter and mud flaps on an almost daily basis.
My dude...if you are in your fifties and doing this ....I have nothing but respect!!!!!....do You sir....car looks DAAAAMN good keep it up

Reactions: weaksquad
Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 8.46.13 PM.png

These Titanium Lugs look so sexy

I mean, I've wanted neon underglow ever since I was a kid/teen in the 80s. I'm now in my mid-50s and I finally got it (so maybe it's not just for "kiddies" any more, lol).

Can't lower the car. I already bottom out my front splitter and mud flaps on an almost daily basis.

I feel like you should be blasting this song with your neon lights on

Haha not really my taste but the execution looks good. Remember, it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile

What brand are these?
LS Auto....some Chinese brand that I used to buy when I had a Z...they are legit...just bough some from them for the Tesla (not these though).
I bought the 48MM knurled ones last night: if you scroll down..it has 3 different types and it tells you to leave the info of what you want in the description....they will even laser etch what you want on the nuts (I put "STATIC"). be sure to talk to them in the chat as well. $201 shipped.

I chose slow shipping, because my wheels won't be here until end of June so these will come in at the same time...I have the patience of a Sloth

Last edited:
Reactions: Hayden
ok so I got more info for you Hayden.....ready for this!!!

LS auto is a chinese manufacturer of titanium parts for space and auto industry. However, one of their TOP clients is Endless in Japan....most of the titanium lug nuts that Endless sells are the ones they make. So I asked if I could get the nuts with the Endless logo on them...she has to ask them of course...lol...but endless is a pretty well known company...I used a lot of their parts on my 350Z back in the day. all this and I had no Idea LS was their supplier....WTH.

Here is the one I purchased for $201:
1653402592529.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hayden
Squared. TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 front and rear, no spacers! Sits flush with the wheel well
Ok great, thanks. That gives me a good idea of what specs to hunt for. How close is the front clearance to the strut housing? I'd like to run a square set up as well but I cant find anything I like in a 9.5. I am finding them in 10 wides though. Its mathing out about a half inch less clearance on the inside

Thanks! They’re MRR M600, 19x10 +35. They don’t make them in a narrower size so I use them for autocross wheels plus they’re discontinued (they were $900 to my door!) but I think there’s still some stock out there. Not sure how much lower it is than stock, it’s set to MPPs recommended ride height settings
Is that a 10 ET35 square set up? I am looking to do a 10 wide and just want to make sure I have the clearance. I take delivery in a few weeks and want to have the wheels around the same time.

Here's mine, on the way home and settling in.
Hello, fellow ND Miata owner!

We tried out Teslacamping for the first time last weekend, it got sufficiently dusty:

photo_2022-05-25_13-50-04.jpg

Though I had range anxiety for almost the entire trip, it ultimately ended up being fine. The 14-50 connector paid off spending a night at a nearby RV campground, and we easily reached all the Superchargers on the way, but the night without it plugged in, I was definitely thinking about it too much.

If we do it again (I'd like to think we will), we'll pack less and get some dedicated bedding for the back, maybe something that addresses the slope of the back seats when folded down (I was too nervous to disconnect the rear bench or the 12V battery while in the middle of nowhere).