Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
63B86E83-F003-4167-8C74-1B97FA428EF3.jpeg

lots of choices out there for performance and other reasons. But for looks only, I’d say, hands down the factory (pre refreshed) 20s are the best I’ve seen yet on the Model 3. Drop dead gorgeous, and factory original.

I had to have my (original silver) ones repaired for some scratches and other blemishes that necessitated them to be sprayed, so I went ahead with a color change. I went with the same color of the newer, darker gray (again pre updated) 20s. I chose gloss rather than the satin, and I could not be happier:

View attachment 809769

View attachment 809770
Agreed. I would trade my ‘21 Uberturbines for these in a heartbeat.

I don't love the stock wheels....no matter the size
Well, regaring look and usage, I wish Tesla could provide a larger choice of wheels and tires options.

Not everyone want tires with low profile, or summer tires, and I prefered the previous wheels with silver color,
because any curb rash becomes very noticeale with black colored wheels.

Well, regaring look and usage, I wish Tesla could provide a larger choice of wheels and tires options.

Not everyone want tires with low profile, or summer tires, and I prefered the previous wheels with silver color,
because any curb rash becomes very noticeale with black colored wheels.
yea i don't think i will ever get low profile tires on a car that's a daily driver again. my honda accord sport popped tires like Tour De France Athletes pop for blood doping