Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, I am curious to see how the 245s ended up looking on the 9.5-width wheels, also the wheels you chose.
WEEEEEEEELLLLLL It started out with HRE Mesh wheels .....theeeeeennnnnn went to some ESR wheels that I absolutely LOVED!!! (see below)

Thennnn it turned into some cheap ass flow formed wheels, but HEY i'm not mad.....I love my kids...even though they cost $4,000 a month...

ehhhh what you gunna do?... At least I got the car :)

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 5.28.04 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: santua
WEEEEEEEELLLLLL It started out with HRE Mesh wheels .....theeeeeennnnnn went to some ESR wheels that I absolutely LOVED!!! (see below)

Thennnn it turned into some cheap ass flow formed wheels, but HEY i'm not mad.....I love my kids...even though they cost $4,000 a month...

ehhhh what you gunna do?... At least I got the car :)

View attachment 816621
I think that is usually how the process goes. You start with a really nice set....and then the realization hits lmao. Those ESRs look good. There is nothing wrong with flow-formed, probably better than OEM, and if you like the looks who cares.

That’s a pretty steep jump going from HRE to ESR 👀 there’s alllllllllot available in between those two price points
There is, but none of them had the type of MESH wheels I was looking for...lots of company have wheels with spokes and five star this and that, but very few companies have a number of mesh wheels to choose from...(BBS is too expensive as well)...like I said...I got kids that cost too much....lol

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Nichigo
I agree stock wheels look good. I have a couple pics with two wheel options.
19" Dekagrams - 265/35/19 SquaredView attachment 81126020" Turbines (very stock but very different) - 275/30/20 Squared

I agree stock wheels look good. I have a couple pics with two wheel options.
19" Dekagrams - 265/35/19 SquaredView attachment 81126020" Turbines (very stock but very different) - 275/30/20 Squared
View attachment 811261
The Dekagrams look awesome. I've been thinking about getting these in bronze.
What width and offset did you get?
Did you have any clearance issues?
Did you get the A face or B face?