Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My current Model 3 is a lease so I never took off the badges but they always bugged me, especially when trying to clean the car, always snagging the microfiber towels. I removed them on my new Long Range the day it came home.
2C8D24F8-77E0-40A3-8D22-D4D9CB5C8FC3.jpeg

My current Model 3 is a lease so I never took off the badges but they always bugged me, especially when trying to clean the car, always snagging the microfiber towels. I removed them on my new Long Range the day it came home. View attachment 820654
someone else posted pics of their white M3 completely de-badged (front and rear logos and dual motor) and it looks so good. Yours looks good too, especially in white. I'll probably do this to mine, too

someone else posted pics of their white M3 completely de-badged (front and rear logos and dual motor) and it looks so good. Yours looks good too, especially in white. I'll probably do this to mine, too
Thanks. Yeah, I feel it looks much better. Now that the trim is all black, I don't get why the emblems aren't black to match. The mismatch bugs me too. On my M3P, I blacked them out along with the chrome delete.

Bought my white Model 3 stealth performance in August 2019 and still love it but felt like all I was seeing was Teslas. Did some research on orange wraps and found some great samples here that looked amazing.

Dropped the car off 2 weeks ago and picked it up last night. LOVE IT!

Feels like a brand new car. Now just need to decide if I want to rebadge it and waiting on the slipstream front plate holder.

Say hello to Orange Julius

Wrap is Hexis Gloss Mandarin Red Vinyl Wrap | HX20165B