Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SYL_2334.jpg

For your carbon fiber mirrors, are those covers or replacement caps? I've seen both kinds -- I'm leaning towards the replacement caps -- not sure it even really matters.
These are just covers… I did use like a rubbery type glue to put them on so I could slide them all the way down… even up really really close you can’t tell they are covers because they curled the edges so you can’t see any of the mirror under.

Reactions: Rothgarr
Trying to decide if I can hold out for another year using stock 19’s… if you’re in FL and have a set of aftermarket’s for sale, let me know! View attachment 828549
I am going to be honest. I really really like those stock 19s in black, IMO they look better than the Ubers. With that said, I think you should wait and get the set that you want.

I am going to be honest. I really really like those stock 19s in black, IMO they look better than the Ubers. With that said, I think you should wait and get the set that you want.
My wife thinks the same. Test in patience - I’ll most likely wait and get a sweet set later on.

You guys have awesome setups. Needless to say, I’m envious!

Reactions: E.Potter and santua
My wife thinks the same. Test in patience - I’ll most likely wait and get a sweet set later on.

You guys have awesome setups. Needless to say, I’m envious!
Dude I know how you feel...trust me...I waited a long time for my wheels, and I was on here crying like a little wimp...I'm sure you saw all the posts of me talking crap....lol, but in the end just tough it out and you will love it even more... (and I had stock 18's!!!!! I was lowered though)

• Funny
Reactions: canasion35
Looks so clean! Got the same diffuser but didn't come with any instructions lmao. Looks to be a bit more complicated than expected. Did you install it yourself or got it professionally done?

Brought it to a shop. I knew in advance how annoying they are to install.
Would highly recommend getting a shop because these actually did not fit out of the box. The shop had to shave parts of the diffuser for it to fit snugly against the bumper.

Reactions: SSJ1
Brought it to a shop. I knew in advance how annoying they are to install.
Would highly recommend getting a shop because these actually did not fit out of the box. The shop had to shave parts of the diffuser for it to fit snugly against the bumper.
Ah thanks for the heads up. Did they have to remove the stock rear lip? Seems like the Seibon part replaces the stock part rather than going over it. Any chance yours came with instruction?