Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had Plasti Dip and it was coming off the front badge so I took it off. I also wanted to do a paint correction on the minor swirls from closing the frunk (stupid design...). didn't like it deleted so I cut a badge at work in 3M satin black vinyl. Perfectly matches the window trim. Easy to replace if I ever need to. The car's not perfectly clean, but it is "your car right now" thread

IMG_1947.jpg

Reactions: tm1v2
Having viewed every page of this thread and the Aftermarket Wheels thread, I'm impressed by the quantity and quality of cars, setups, and offered advice about what could, can and should be done. I'm patiently awaiting delivery of my car, scheduled within the next 2 months. Hopefully I can contribute my experiences shortly.

Thanks to all those who've posted before me 👍

Reactions: E.Potter
Got the Mayde Black Matte hub caps today and I am impressed with the quality and looks. Hope they hold up well when exposed to weather and road conditions. What I also like is that these work with the Tesla OEM center cap kit and the color match with the black matte is pretty good. Will provide better outdoor pics later.

IMG_5386.jpg

IMG_5387.jpg

Reactions: IWRBR and tm1v2
@JssonB That's just the "small side" of your garage?? 😂

I would need a car crusher to fit two Model 3's in my garage!
Haha I was thinking the same. My 2 model 3's did not fit like that in my garage. My Rivian R1T is coming in a few weeks and I don't think I'll be able to park both comfortably but I'll just have to see when it comes. Technically it will fit, but may not be worth the struggle to get both in each day.

Reactions: tm1v2
Haha I was thinking the same. My 2 model 3's did not fit like that in my garage. My Rivian R1T is coming in a few weeks and I don't think I'll be able to park both comfortably but I'll just have to see when it comes. Technically it will fit, but may not be worth the struggle to get both in each day.
@derekmw Nice choice there. We have an R1T reservation and it is GOING TO FIT in the garage...somehow...cause it sure won't fit in our driveway...

Eh maybe we'll move by the time ours gets built. We spec'd 3+ options that Rivian isn't even building for customer vehicles yet.

Reactions: derekmw
@derekmw Nice choice there. We have an R1T reservation and it is GOING TO FIT in the garage...somehow...cause it sure won't fit in our driveway...

Eh maybe we'll move by the time ours gets built. We spec'd 3+ options that Rivian isn't even building for customer vehicles yet.
Yeah we have the same problem with our driveway. I know the rivian will fit but man is it tight. And with the model 3 with it? We well have to see.

This is how much longer it is in my garage, although I could probably have gotten about another foot more forward. We test fitted it in the garage during our first mile drive event. Crappy pic because I just pulled it off my wyze security cam lol
5CA881E4-AC86-4907-A298-6B820B6172D5.png

Reactions: santua and JssonB