Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the Mayde Black Matte hub caps today and I am impressed with the quality and looks. Hope they hold up well when exposed to weather and road conditions. What I also like is that these work with the Tesla OEM center cap kit and the color match with the black matte is pretty good. Will provide better outdoor pics later.

View attachment 830621

View attachment 830620
Nice wheel combo. How much did you pay for making it black?

Nice wheel combo. How much did you pay for making it black?
These are just plastic hubs installed on top of the aero wheels for $199

The center cap kit is from Tesla for $60:

Reactions: Willys22
BC's and TE's

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

We are an authorized dealer for many quality wheel brands and accessories. Flush fitment is our field of expertise.
Message us or email ([email protected]) for any questions or inquiries!

Regards,
Danny

You have some more pics of this? Looking to get mine wrapped with satin/stealth PPF and not seeing too many pictures of the Midnight Silver Metallic with a matte wrap...
Really? I've seen quite a few around the Bay Area; initially thought it was nice and fairly unique and then now they're everywhere (almost). LOL
Here are couple before the chrome delete. First is from when I picked it up from the shop that wrapped it (PFS in Fremont). Second picture has morning mist so the hood and roof is kind of frosted.
20191231_164516.jpg

20200101_065742.jpg

20200325_130822.jpg

Reactions: Brou and ss71