Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220803_123646.jpg

Reactions: puffdaddy and tm1v2
Wanted something to display speed and iconography indicators directly in front of me and found this on AliExpress for under $50. Doesn't block my AC and took 5 min to install into the OBD2 Port. Unfortunately, I was sent one in KPH, instead of MPH, so getting another one sent. Surprisingly, this works really well.

Link to vid
That is awesome and the best solution for a “heads up display” I’ve seen for the Model 3!
And I'll be careful not to hijack the thread. 😂
Would you mind starting a separate thread in the Interior & Exterior sub forum so we can see more of this and your experiences with it?

Found it. Even prime, but double the cost. And only in Km/h not mph (at least here) which makes absolutely no sense in the US. Good for our local northern friends in Canada.
Nice find LBM4, let us know when you get the correct one. I'd try it once I can find it in mph.

There’s a drop down menu on that Amazon page that lets you select MPH, and it’s showing a 20% discount from the $109 price

Last edited:
There’s a drop down menu on that Amazon page that lets you select MPH, and it’s showing a 20% discount from the $109 price

September 25th delivery date. The seller is going to buy it from China for $45 and ship it to you. Might as well skip a step, save some money, and get it quicker by ordering through AliExpress. Just message the seller and request the mph version.

Picture for the picture thread:

Screenshot_20220804-161757.png

Last edited:
That is awesome and the best solution for a “heads up display” I’ve seen for the Model 3!

Would you mind starting a separate thread in the Interior & Exterior sub forum so we can see more of this and your experiences with it?

Done. New thread created

September 25th delivery date. The seller is going to buy it from China for $45 and ship it to you. Might as well skip a step, save some money, and get it quicker by ordering through AliExpress. Just message the seller and request the mph version.

Picture for the picture thread:

View attachment 836737
I'm actually enjoying mine. Didn't need it, but it's nice to have speed directly in front of me again. MOST importantly, the AC isn't blocked at all! Also if note, go faster than 75mph, the readout numbers turn red. Don't know if that is adjustable or not?

Reactions: phaheem
Could anyone with a RED M3P please post a pic of their car? The ads (including order page) show the car candy apple /metallic red but any M3 photos I’ve seen are gloss red.
I have a car on order but don’t know what I’m actually going to get 🤔
‘22 M3P
On the top floor of a parking structure, so you can see direct sunlight. Honestly the shade changes depending on the light. It’s a great color , you won’t be disappointed

Attachments

• 2616E667-3789-41C1-9DA0-581BFEEC6EB4.jpeg
    2616E667-3789-41C1-9DA0-581BFEEC6EB4.jpeg
    807.7 KB · Views: 227
Yeah man they look fantastic! Like drpheta said, are you running spacers to fill out the fitment? Would you happen to have more photos from the front to show offset?
3mm in front cause it needs to clear the arm.
10mm in the rear cause I wanted it to be flush.

Pics of rear are where the suspension is compressed a bit to check fitment.
Front is as it sits. It clears no rubbing...but I am not stock. I made sure I have all the pieces to support this fitment. Extended wheel studs, camber arms (though not a ton of front camber needed), a little finor fender trim on the liner etc.

Attachments

• Square EV wheel direct Rear Tucked.jpg
    Square EV wheel direct Rear Tucked.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Square EV wheel direct Rear Tucked 2.jpg
    Square EV wheel direct Rear Tucked 2.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Square EV wheel direct front.jpg
    Square EV wheel direct front.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 157
  • Square EV wheel direct front fit.jpg
    Square EV wheel direct front fit.jpg