Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found my grandpa’s old Polaroid 104 - still trying to figure it out

F27013A0-C028-48A4-A408-4C49B93C0F92.jpeg

@MNoICE618 Tesla hasn't changed their red in years. At least not out of Fremont. Is the issue that most Tesla cars in New Zealand to date are from Fremont and you're concerned that if you order a new one it'll be made in Shanghai and the red might be significantly different from that factory?

That seems like a valid concern actually. I've not come across any reports of that but I really haven't gone looking for it either since USA never gets Shanghai built cars.
All M3 in au come from Shanghai and I’ve seen a few red threes at the local supercharger-and it’s not the red I thought I wanted.
seeing the m3p in red a few posts up that colour looks exactly like what I’m after. But it seems au doesn’t get it.

government taxes luxury cars extra, so red is 2900 extra so the tax on the whole car is 6 k

so I changed to white and will wrap the car in a red I’m happy with.

Thankyou for the post, exactly the colour and finish I wanted. But it seems that isn’t the colour/ finish shipping here. As it’s a 6k option here( including the tax) I’m going to get base white and wrap.
I am here in Australia and I have a red model 3. Looks like the same colour to me. Mine is Ceramic Coated.

Attachments

• IMG_4039.jpeg
    IMG_4039.jpeg
    1,020.5 KB · Views: 131