Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 847442

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my first modifications to my 2021 Model 3, got a painted spoiler (from Sportwing.com), window tint (my buddy has a shop and printed and installed it for me), and then I tinted the tail lights with film I got from Amazon. Thought it turned out well and wanted to share, just joined the forum today. :)

The spoiler was super easy to install, got it for $180 with free shipping included and didn't have to drill or anything. Just peeled off the tape liner and installed, and the paint match is perfect and I like it because I only see black or carbon fiber ones on other Model 3s, and wanted something different. Having it painted seems to make it look a little different than the rest because it elongates the body in my opinion. The place I got it from is in the USA so that was cool to support USA business too. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a spoiler! Surprisingly it adhered really well and doesn't shake or anything when on the highway, so not worried about it coming off at all. They supplied adhesive promoter but I elected not to use it, we will see if I regret not using it in the future but seems super adhered with just the 3M tape!

The rear window tint (and the taillight tint) makes a HUGE difference, especially from the inside. The Model 3 being as round as it is really made me feel like I was in a fishbowl so wanted some privacy lol. I used Avery for the tint and it is perfect without any imperfections! Going to do the side windows later this week, and thinking about tinting the front windshield too.

The tail light tint was super easy to do and before anyone asks, you can still clearly see the blinker during the day, even with the tint. I like how it adds more contrast. Was going to cut a shape into it, but thought I wouldn't be able to replicate it perfectly (OCD lol) on the other side so just decided to tint the whole thing and leave it at that.

Question for everyone though, I want to tint the front windshield but with all the tech I assume that it will cause issues with the sensors? Anyone else try it yet and have thoughts?

Thank you! Excited to be on the forum! :)
Great pic!
I too would like to get a color matched (white) since I see a lot of carbon spoilers.
Any chance we can get a few more pictures?

One more charge before taking delivery and bringing her home. Finally…
444C5A3F-A0C5-4FAC-9F44-7C9AB857A987.jpeg

Great pic!
I too would like to get a color matched (white) since I see a lot of carbon spoilers.
Any chance we can get a few more pictures?
I am also interested in getting a color matched spoiler for my 22 M3. Not trying to start anything, but I think that poster is just promoting that website and disguising it as a real post. Only reason I say so is. I was looking at the color matched spoilers just a few days ago at rpmtelsa and they literally have the same picture the poster used, but they photoshopped out the "baby in car sign" and the CA license plate. Also the sportwing spoiler on the sportswing website is a totally different style....
Anyways I think I'm going to try the rpm version just hoping the paint is actually a match to the pearl white because it seems a bit off from their picture but could just be the lighting.
IMG_57202.jpg

Reactions: kaimanson
That paint job really doesn't look like a good match.

And those pictures are on a bunch of different websites, some outside of the U.S., so dude is definitely misrepresenting himself.

View attachment 847996
Yea it really doesn't. Someone in the Tesla Model 3 reddit posted today that the pearl white mud flaps from rpm were actually really bad, and said the paint is already cracking and wasn't a good match even when he first installed them. I'll probably just have to go to a body shop if I want a perfect match.

I just got my 19” Sport wheels repaired that had curb rash, then I had them powdercoated matte black. Came out incredible!!

I did a chrome delete myself from Tesbros.

Love how stealthy this Model 3 looks now.

Attachments

• 9E65F1C3-065B-4FB8-88C4-01888D97834C.jpeg
    9E65F1C3-065B-4FB8-88C4-01888D97834C.jpeg
    715.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 9447E7E8-6BD1-4534-B682-03241F90031D.jpeg
    9447E7E8-6BD1-4534-B682-03241F90031D.jpeg
    718.1 KB · Views: 178
  • AF84669D-F7A1-4111-9C9F-E186CC82C2CD.jpeg
    AF84669D-F7A1-4111-9C9F-E186CC82C2CD.jpeg
    855.5 KB · Views: 195
What wheels are those? Me like.
Me like a lot as well. Lol. When I see stock wheels they look so plain. Gonna hate putting them back on in winter. But here they are. Highly recommend. They have. Silver and black I believe for newer Tesla’s I like the xheomw since mine has. Chrome handles and such. Good contrast.

Reactions: pdx_m3s