Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0495.jpeg

I like it! Subtly breaks up the emptiness of the front end nicely. May give it a try. Did you use knifeless tape?
Go for it! No, I used a really sharp box cutter, lol. I was VERY careful.

The way I did it was... i cut a rectangular piece of black satin vinyl slightly larger than what I needed, then taped it to the frunk, slightly over the front bumper. Then with the blade, I carefully traced the gap between the bumper and the frunk -- that gave me my front edge. Then I lifted the entire rectangular piece and moved it forward a few inches and taped it back down again. Then I again traced that same gap between the bumper and funk to get the rear edge. The very sides I had to wing it with a pair of scissors -- this was the hardest part. The sides are slightly different on mine -- but I'm probably the only one who would notice unless I pointed it out to someone. I plan of redoing it in the spring. I want to make it about an inch sider on each side so that the edges meet up on each side where the frunk, front bumper and fenders all meet.

Last edited: