Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found an amazing deal for some forged wheels and tires on FB Marketplace. I finally got the bluetooth TPMS sensors swapped from over my track wheels and installed.

IMG_0632.jpeg

I know Artisan Spirits makes widebody fender accessories but did you actually fill in the seams/paint them to blend with the existing panels?
Just to add some more info, I didn't use the artisan spirits fenders. These were hand made/shaped metal where we started with a clay design from scratch. Once the metal pieces were made (Fenders, bumper pieces, rocker pieces) they were welded on and panel bonded.

Reactions: Rothgarr
Just to add some more info, I didn't use the artisan spirits fenders. These were hand made/shaped metal where we started with a clay design from scratch. Once the metal pieces were made (Fenders, bumper pieces, rocker pieces) they were welded on and panel bonded.
best route to go...less of a pain in the ass.... we had a good crew back then....NEW IMAGE MOTORSPORTS....lol...
I would Def. get BBK for this car ...I mean if you are going all out...it's a must... :) can't have dinky A$$ rotors behind those wide wheels.. I like!!!