Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Midnight Purple x Stealth White
SSR x Advan Racing

Screenshot_20221126_200532_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221126_200711_Instagram.jpg

How do the diffusers look on these cars?? In person, because I want to get one that spans 1/2 the length of the car underbelly, but I’ve never seen them in person… do you love the look?? I have been trolling y’all for a while because I’ve been secretly upgrading my car, but still looks like shite compared to most of your rides!!! TOUCHÉ

How do the diffusers look on these cars?? In person, because I want to get one that spans 1/2 the length of the car underbelly, but I’ve never seen them in person… do you love the look?? I have been trolling y’all for a while because I’ve been secretly upgrading my car, but still looks like shite compared to most of your rides!!! TOUCHÉ
Are you saving the big reveal for when you have everything completed that you’d like to do? If not, we’d (I’d) like to see what you’ve done!

On your question on the diffuser, yes. I really do enjoy the look in person! My wife and I both agreed it’s what the rear needed. Subtlety aggressive, which is what we’re going for.

Reactions: E.Potter