Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RrIrIEx.jpg

Out with the KW’s and in with the Tein’s! Believe it or not but daily comfort has improved with the increased rubber mounts up front and softer spring rates! For $700 this setup isn’t bad at all coming from KW’s.
I am still debating going with Tein, all of the other quality options are double to triple the price and (for me) have marginal gains. Everyone who compares the Tein with the other options always says that they punch a class above their price.

Reactions: santua
I am still debating going with Tein, all of the other quality options are double to triple the price and (for me) have marginal gains. Everyone who compares the Tein with the other options always says that they punch a class above their price.
For what its worth, i've only driven 85 or so miles on them and they are more plush than my KW's/MPP sports. Tein's are set in the middle at 8 clicks open while the KW's/MPP adjustable's at a 75% open (can't remember the clicks on rebound and bump rn). Most likely due to the spring rate being less on the Tein's though. I think these are great value for the money (also you don't have to use a spring compressor to mount these in the car + 1).
@canasion35 you should do a write up on the Teins once you get some more miles on them.
I suppose i will in due time - my wife and i are planning trips up the east coast in early spring and will be able to put some solid miles on them...tail of the dragon runs thrown in there too.
Can you send me the link where you purchased from? Thanks
I got a black Friday type deal from somebody local - sadly they cannot do another set at this price.

Reactions: DVM17