Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery Day

Attachments

• PXL_20230129_174214461.jpg
    PXL_20230129_174214461.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 218
It comes in PP, but painted it with dulpicolor black spray paint and 2k clear. Came out great for an aerosol can! Install was the easiest thing I’ve done on the car thus far. All you need is about 8 self tapping screws! View attachment 900824

I really hope that yours stays intact. I did mine previously with self-tapping screws and driving fast on the highway blew it off. Lucky me no damages to the car. I have now done my "properly" i.e. removing the front bumper, adding washers and nuts inside the bumper to hold it snug. It is very sturdy now.

I really hope that yours stays intact. I did mine previously with self-tapping screws and driving fast on the highway blew it off. Lucky me no damages to the car. I have now done my "properly" i.e. removing the front bumper, adding washers and nuts inside the bumper to hold it snug. It is very sturdy now.
So far so good...admittedly i am now a bit anxious about it but i am hopeful it'll be okay. I was going ~ 85mph for a couple hours over the weekend and it hasn't budged, but I'll probably remount it to sate my fears.

I added PPF to those areas. I heard Mud flaps affects the range a little, not sure if it is true or not.

I have PPF on the rocker panels/lower doors and installed rally mud flaps (that don't touch the paint). I have OCD - the condition of my cars is very important to me and I've seen far too many M3s/MYs with rocker/lower door paint chipped/sandblasted off. I charge my M3LR to 65% as I rarely find myself ever needing more (if I do need more, I know with enough time to charge it more), so the impact the flaps may or may not have to my range is irrelevant.

The mud flap sits in the wake of the tire. Won’t have any impact on range. Unless you PPF’d the entire paint surface on the lower half of the car side, I’d definitely add front mud flaps.
Thats exactly what I did, I bought the full PPF rocker package from Tesbros, installed them over the weekend. Was not too hard to install. I do like the look of mudflaps. I had a set of the Rallyamor mudflaps installed on my Fiesta. Yeah, I will look into the mudflaps for M3P

I have PPF on the rocker panels/lower doors and installed rally mud flaps (that don't touch the paint). I have OCD - the condition of my cars is very important to me and I've seen far too many M3s/MYs with rocker/lower door paint chipped/sandblasted off. I charge my M3LR to 65% as I rarely find myself ever needing more (if I do need more, I know with enough time to charge it more), so the impact the flaps may or may not have to my range is irrelevant.
It really depends on exactly how much for me. Maybe I will get a set and test it out.