Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5286.jpeg

Are you talking about caliper covers or fog light canards? Curious because when I first saw canards I thought I have to have them, but now I'm not so sure how they'll look in person...?
best thing to do is just order some on Amazon and try them yourself....not talking some real carbon fiber $200 pieces, some $40 ones will do just fine...like them, keep them, if not just do the free return.

I ordered some dry carbon fog light covers to match the dry carbon rear spoiler that the M3P comes with along with some matching side camera covers for like $60 total... I just thought the M3 front end was just a bit boring and these certainly give it a more agressive look and
add to the profile...so far, so good. I like the look

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

best thing to do is just order some on Amazon and try them yourself....not talking some real carbon fiber $200 pieces, some $40 ones will do just fine...like them, keep them, if not just do the free return.

I ordered some dry carbon fog light covers to match the dry carbon rear spoiler that the M3P comes with along with some matching side camera covers for like $60 total... I just thought the M3 front end was just a bit boring and these certainly give it a more agressive look and
add to the profile...so far, so good. I like the look

View attachment 933992

View attachment 933991

View attachment 933997
Ok, someone help me here. What are the fog light covers supposed to do? Doesn’t seem like they serve an aero purpose.

Just curious