Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo!

Attachments

• C3F08C80-473F-4B12-9359-FD5B8E234DCE.jpeg
    C3F08C80-473F-4B12-9359-FD5B8E234DCE.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 190
I love your headlight vinyl. Especially when the lights are on.

I really don't like the white splosh lights when they are on. I like the small sliver of light that your/our covers leaves.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was going for. I've always thought that the 3's DRL's are cartoonish. Trying to get a more Audi-like DRL look. I guess not everyone agrees with me, but that's okay. That's why it's wrapped to my personal taste and chrome-deleted differently.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was going for. I've always thought that the 3's DRL's are cartoonish. Trying to get a more Audi-like DRL look. I guess not everyone agrees with me, but that's okay. That's why it's wrapped to my personal taste and chrome-deleted differently.
I like it! Changes up the look a bit to not resemble all other 3s out there, especially at night. Easy change to take off if you grow tired of it, too. Not everyone has to agree. At the end of the day, whatever people do to their cars is personal preference. Some will love it, some will hate it, most won't care. Haha.

In the day:

Eyelids Day.jpg

At night:

Eyelids Night.jpg