Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
qH12kGk.jpg

Awesome choice of music by the way!
Agreed! Love synthwave. As a teenager of the 80s it's some of my favorite music.

So... weird request... I've been re-recording some of my synthwave songs that I actually wrote in the 80s (again, as a teenager) and I've been composing some new songs. Would anyone here be open to hearing some of it? I don't want to throw this thread off topic, so I guess I could post it in the "off topic" forum and just link to it...

Reactions: 94jdh
C1827030-DA25-4EF3-8FFE-AEECCC62578E.jpeg

Did my lower half chrome delete (door handles and autopilot/signals) along with the red badges from Nikola Pro. Trying to get up the courage/motivation to do the windows and mirrors. Went with the gloss black for the lower and satin black for the upper areas. Also the blue headlight eyebrows from AO. Not an exact match, so might go with the gloss black on those as well.

View attachment 530431

Did my lower half chrome delete (door handles and autopilot/signals) along with the red badges from Nikola Pro. Trying to get up the courage/motivation to do the windows and mirrors. Went with the gloss black for the lower and satin black for the upper areas. Also the blue headlight eyebrows from AO. Not an exact match, so might go with the gloss black on those as well.

Mirrors are toughest part, but overall it’s just time consuming. Definitely not hard, and doing the window trim will prepare you for mirrors.

Mirrors are toughest part, but overall it’s just time consuming. Definitely not hard, and doing the window trim will prepare you for mirrors.

I figured as much. I know the Nikola Pro set is made to install with the mirrors fully assembled and on the car, but I think I might take the covers off to simplify the process a bit. They don’t look that hard to remove from the videos I’ve seen.

Agreed! Love synthwave. As a teenager of the 80s it's some of my favorite music.

So... weird request... I've been re-recording some of my synthwave songs that I actually wrote in the 80s (again, as a teenager) and I've been composing some new songs. Would anyone here be open to hearing some of it? I don't want to throw this thread off topic, so I guess I could post it in the "off topic" forum and just link to it...

Similar age to me then! I'd be more than happy to take a listen.
I figured as much. I know the Nikola Pro set is made to install with the mirrors fully assembled and on the car, but I think I might take the covers off to simplify the process a bit. They don’t look that hard to remove from the videos I’ve seen.

I actually found the mirrors quite easy, probably after getting to grips with the main chrome delete - patience and ensure the overlaps are straight

Reactions: BOUNCER