Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finished my chrome delete!! Definitely took a lot of patience and sweat in this ridiculous heat we are having!!!View attachment 577008
Looks awesome
Sometimes I wish I got a black p3d but within a week my front passenger door was struck on the highway by a rock and scratched, almost unnoticeable on white but would probably have needed repairing on black, gott love the shi**y roads in Calgary

Looks awesome
Sometimes I wish I got a black p3d but within a week my front passenger door was struck on the highway by a rock and scratched, almost unnoticeable on white but would probably have needed repairing on black, gott love the shi**y roads in Calgary
I love the black but it is a pain with trying to keep it clean sometimes. Shows every speck of dust which sux! I like the white a lot and much easier to keep clean!

Just did a DIY Plasti Dip project on the wheels to see if I'd like the color change before permanently going darker. I know I could photoshop something but for $70 all in I'd rather see the color on the wheels and live with it for a bit. That's the great thing about Plasti Dip, you can always just rip it off, and go back to what you had before.

Old Setup:
View attachment 498841

New Setup (lowered, chrome delete, metallic dark grey dipped wheels):
View attachment 498842

Is this anthracite grey? Thinking about ordering some on dipyourcar.com

Took a day trip last week, 2 years in and loving this car more than ever!
1pGN1jw.jpg