Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Black on White

Attachments

• 20210410_162403.jpg
    20210410_162403.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 20210412_124812.jpg
    20210412_124812.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 278
My 2020 M3P, just finished putting on Avant Garde M590's, custom powder coated. Also installed the MPP Sport Coilovers, camber arms and toe arms and dropped the ride height by 1.5". The car is now amazing to drive, the new suspension fixes my only gripe about the car - the stock mushiness on turn-in at speed. I'll do an in depth review of the MPP coilovers (as many others have) once I've put a few miles on them.

/TCP

Attachments

• M3front.jpg
    M3front.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 281
  • M3back.jpg
    M3back.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 247
  • M3quarter.jpg
    M3quarter.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: Fulcrum
My 2020 M3P, just finished putting on Avant Garde M590's, custom powder coated. Also installed the MPP Sport Coilovers, camber arms and toe arms and dropped the ride height by 1.5". The car is now amazing to drive, the new suspension fixes my only gripe about the car - the stock mushiness on turn-in at speed. I'll do an in depth review of the MPP coilovers (as many others have) once I've put a few miles on them.

/TCP
Looks great, did you do the coilovers on your own?

I realize that this is a topic that tends to bring out the worst in people, but I thought I'd share the results of applying the Lamin-X taillight kit (8-pieces total) on my '21 M3P. The first photo shows only the left side done and not the right - it's in my garage so it appears darker. The rest is after the whole kit is applied and pulled out in the sun. It's a subtle change that really tones down the red, espescially in the bottom bumper and side reflectors. The kit was easy to apply and get great results.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Looks awesome, I may pick this up as well. I have the refreshed version with chrome delete and I think this would pair super well.
Mine is that - a Feb 21 build, and yes the PP is not a bad match for what I would call satin black trim now. I also have a satin black pillar delete that gets rid of all the white up top (commonly called an Oreo build) and it goes well with that IMO.
1.jpeg

Reactions: SignatureWheel