Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model Y.......RIGHT NOW!

timeshifter

Jan 23, 2021
USA
Been deciding between the Model 3 and the Model Y and I'm leaning toward the Model Y at the moment. One of my favorite threads is the Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW!

I love that thread. Some pics are gorgeous with clean cars and excellent photography. And some are off the cuff, cars covered in mud or salt. It's real life, not airbrushed models.

Anyway, I didn't see a similar thread for the Model Y, so how about a pic of your Model Y .... right now!

Reactions: Lilygolfer

Flybuddy

Jul 12, 2020
Fort Myers FL
Midnight Silver, stock wheels. 2nd pic is with aftermarket rims.

Attachments

• IMG_7397.JPG
    IMG_7397.JPG
    823.5 KB · Views: 747
  • IMG_7816.JPG
    IMG_7816.JPG
    593 KB · Views: 700
Reactions: timeshifter

2101Guy

Jan 6, 2020
USA
kinda of odd to be cross shopping any sedan against a CUV, no? I mean, typically one's needs dictates which platform they choose..

Either way, statistically speaking, the OP will end up like (by far), most of America: CUV

vutown

Sep 29, 2020
SF Bay Area
Here's mine! Just got these rims mounted onto the stock Goodyear tire today. I had some winter tires on previously. The car feels a lot lighter. Haven't had them on long tough to see any difference in range yet.

Attachments

• IMG_4180.jpeg
    IMG_4180.jpeg
    805.4 KB · Views: 578

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC