Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are these Martian MW05 wheels?
Not quite, I suspect they're made by the same factory. They're actually a few pounds lighter and come in a width that Martian Wheel's doesn't offer. I originally ordered a set from MW but they never shipped after waiting 2 months. So I ended up going with the TXL115s from T Sportline and had them delivered within a week. If you take advantage of the Memorial Day sale you'll save a few hundred dollars and get them shipped free.

IMG_2094.JPG

Not quite, I suspect they're made by the same factory. They're actually a few pounds lighter and come in a width that Martian Wheel's doesn't offer. I originally ordered a set from MW but they never shipped after waiting 2 months. So I ended up going with the TXL115s from T Sportline and had them delivered within a week. If you take advantage of the Memorial Day sale you'll save a few hundred dollars and get them shipped free.

View attachment 943564
Oh gotcha! I’ve seen them on the T Sportline site before. I’ll take a look. Currently looking at some Apex wheels as well as they’re around 19.6 lbs. How are you liking them so far? Any ride difference or efficiency differences? I’m coming from inductions. I painted my brake calipers yellow like you too but mine is a matte/satin white. What’s the fitment for your wheels? 20x10? I was looking into some 20x9 or even 20x8.5.

Oh gotcha! I’ve seen them on the T Sportline site before. I’ll take a look. Currently looking at some Apex wheels as well as they’re around 19.6 lbs. How are you liking them so far? Any ride difference or efficiency differences? I’m coming from inductions. I painted my brake calipers yellow like you too but mine is a matte/satin white. What’s the fitment for your wheels? 20x10? I was looking into some 20x9 or even 20x8.5.
I'm feeling the road a bit more than the 19" Geminis but the new comfort suspension certainly helps with that. Not noticing a significant improvement in range, but I'm sure the weight savings is having an impact. These are a 20" x 10" sitting on 275s for a bit more rubber.

It's been right under a month since we picked up the MYP. Went immediately to PPF, tint. Also had to repair two curb rashed wheels, which happened within 24 hours of delivery. 😑

Added a screen protector the first night and bought some 3D floor mats, which are awesome.
Where did you get those headlight covers

Reactions: derriX