Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 Sr+ got a fatter sibling today.
EAB55DAF-EAA2-46AD-AE00-B1BD4B423354.jpeg

70% windshield done today, xpel prime xr for $200... to tint this car wasn't that expensive great that it comes pre tinted with 20% which is my favorite shade... so just had to do the front sides and windshield.. now it's looking great!

Next mod mud flaps.

View attachment 645746

Thats a beauty. I’ll definitely wrap mine down the road and fit them with some nice shoes.

My Model 3 was quite expensive to tint. I called my tint guy and he basically said it would be half the prince for the Wincos Nano Ceramic Tints for the Model Y. He said the back windows are not really tints, they don’t really help with heat and are for privacy. He said you can keep them if you want but his advice was put on the nano ceramic tints.

Mudflaps? In SoCal? 😲

Reactions: SkynetT10000
Thats a beauty. I’ll definitely wrap mine down the road and fit them with some nice shoes.

My Model 3 was quite expensive to tint. I called my tint guy and he basically said it would be half the prince for the Wincos Nano Ceramic Tints for the Model Y. He said the back windows are not really tints, they don’t really help with heat and are for privacy. He said you can keep them if you want but his advice was put on the nano ceramic tints.

Mudflaps? In SoCal? 😲

Yeah, the sides of car get dirty fast.. doesn't help i drived it after a light rain. I haven't experienced a car get dirty on the sides so quick regardless, folks say mud flaps help, also helps with rocks getting kicked to side of car.