Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5706.jpeg

We have the exact same set-up, although we are leasing the I3. Great putt around town car, but overall mileage (even with REX) is bleh. We will see 2 years from now what the value looks like when we return it. My wife likes it, but I don't think we would buy it. Chances are, we can find another 2020 that will be cheaper than what the payoff will be on this one.

We have the exact same set-up, although we are leasing the I3. Great putt around town car, but overall mileage (even with REX) is bleh. We will see 2 years from now what the value looks like when we return it. My wife likes it, but I don't think we would buy it. Chances are, we can find another 2020 that will be cheaper than what the payoff will be on this one.
Those pics were yesterday right before I returned the the car. Was planning to keep it long term cause I just loved it so much, but we found out a while back we were having twins! Ordered a MY7 and just took delivery. Never looked back!