Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM

Attachments

• 20210406_182922~2.jpg
    20210406_182922~2.jpg
    670.4 KB · Views: 466
Keep the pictures coming!! Trying to decide between blue, black and white with a white interior. These "dirty" pictures are more helpful than the drawings on the Tesla site or all the "perfectly clean" pictures elsewhere!
Before I bought my car I was really interested in the white interior. Looks great. Not worried about keeping it clean, etc. I went for some test drives as I was trying to decide between the Model 3 and the Model Y. Both demo cars had white interior. I decided against it that day.

I think the white looks awesome in pictures and from the outside of the car. For me it was a little too intense or bright inside the car. When I sat in one with black interior if felt much more soothing and comfortable.

Reactions: Joints4Sale
Before I bought my car I was really interested in the white interior. Looks great. Not worried about keeping it clean, etc. I went for some test drives as I was trying to decide between the Model 3 and the Model Y. Both demo cars had white interior. I decided against it that day.

I think the white looks awesome in pictures and from the outside of the car. For me it was a little too intense or bright inside the car. When I sat in one with black interior if felt much more soothing and comfortable.

Hmmm...thank you for the advice! I'll make sure I sit inside a car with the white interior before making the final call. I'm a hunter, and I'm a little reluctant to go for white because of that and trying to keep it clean, but love the look in pics. The Model Y I test drove (white exterior) had the all black interior. The closest Tesla "dealer" is 2 hours away and is "just" a service center, so they don't have many cars/colors around to look at. I feel like if I could see all the options in person I'd have a much easier time selecting the "right" color combo.

I'm leaning Blue/white, but am glad I don't have to make the choice just yet. At different times I've been "sure" I'd go with white/black, white/white, black/black, red/black, red/white, blue/black and blue/white. Most cars I've purchased previously, one of the colors has always jumped out at me, but that hasn't happened with the Y for some reason.

All I'm sure of so far is I want performance with a tow hitch. The rest is up in the air. Good news is I have a few months to decide while Jeep decides how much to compensate me for cheating on emissions in my diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Reactions: Halldawg
I am so jealous. Looks so sick. I am debating on UP mild or moderate springs. Do you have spacers?

Thanks! I wasn't a huge fan of the stock ride so I wanted the adjustability of coils instead of just springs. I believe my drop is decently close to the moderate springs drop. Not running spacers, though I'm still considering it. I have 15/20mm on my model 3 also dropped on mpp coils and it makes it look a LOT better.

Thanks! I wasn't a huge fan of the stock ride so I wanted the adjustability of coils instead of just springs. I believe my drop is decently close to the moderate springs drop. Not running spacers, though I'm still considering it. I have 15/20mm on my model 3 also dropped on mpp coils and it makes it look a LOT better.
Let me know if you decide to use spacers. I am curious to know what size to run with the Uberturbines. Might just pull the trigger on the mild instead of the moderate. Hoping the wife can’t tell the difference 😂