Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just washed and waxed....

2021_05_19.jpg

all i do each day now is regret not getting the 20s on my white on white MYLR coming. I cant change the order also because I think id never get it and the price has also gone up like a G
We have plenty of 20" aftermarket options that are both stronger and lighter than the OEM 20" wheels.
Think of it this way... You did yourself a favor and saved $2000 that could go towards an even better set of wheels :)

Feel free to message me to explorer some options :cool:

Danny

Reactions: Ruffles
all i do each day now is regret not getting the 20s on my white on white MYLR coming. I cant change the order also because I think id never get it and the price has also gone up like a G
I actually regretted getting them because much better after market options. This is my daily bopper so I don’t care about range but I know it’s not even close to 300 plus.

Reactions: iamnid and pt19713
Been deciding between the Model 3 and the Model Y and I'm leaning toward the Model Y at the moment. One of my favorite threads is the Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW!

I love that thread. Some pics are gorgeous with clean cars and excellent photography. And some are off the cuff, cars covered in mud or salt. It's real life, not airbrushed models.

Anyway, I didn't see a similar thread for the Model Y, so how about a pic of your Model Y .... right now!
16216430098484390277697695990938.jpg