Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed the RPM Tesla side lower panel paint protection clear bra film.

43111A19-6B70-4C33-BCCD-CC3EC95B2057.jpeg

Trying to teach my nephew how to drive and park. Not bad for his first parking job... he only hit that shopping cart once and parked over the lines 😒. View attachment 668311
She's a beaut~! Lowered on coilers or just springs?

One word of advice you may want to pass on to your nephew though. Some parking enforcement agents will ticket you for crossing into that blue space reserved for disabled/handicap parking (that crossed out space is so that they can load/unload wheelchairs and such). And it's a VERY, VERY expensive ticket!

Last edited:
Reactions: WeooooooHuh
She's a beaut~! Lowered on coilers or just springs?

One word of advice you may want to pass on to your nephew though. Some parking enforcement agents will ticket you for crossing into that blue space reserved for disabled/handicap parking (that crossed out space is so that they can load/unload wheelchairs and such). And it's a VERY, VERY expensive ticket!

It's lowered on coilovers.

thanks for the advice! I think I should've told him he could've just used the auto park feature ;)

Do you have any pics down the side of the car and close up on of the wheels? Interested to see how the 275 wide tires look & fit on the 20x10 rim, and how much rim protection it gives.

I just bought some TS5 wheels this past weekend and was considering 265 tires for it, but curious to see how the fitment looks with wider 275 tires.

Best I have for tonight. Tomorrow I will take a side profile shot.
B24C4D8A-C972-4468-B36B-285C35DC0787.jpeg