Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@RH1N0 that's quite nice, very original with those decals. Is the under-car neon still a thing? I remember I used to see a ton of that (Vancouver Canada area) a while back but rarely see anyone lit up on the streets these days. (Maybe they have it but only for show?)
It’s still fairly popular in my area (Tennessee) but not nearly as much as it was 5 years ago. Mostly for car shows and downtown cruising now a days,

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
With my new Space Grey T-Sportline wheels
first time ever, that I had to buy custom wheels, but after cracking 2 of the originals, I'm hoping this prevents future issues.
The car seems to ride smoother and softer, but I don't understand how a wheel (and not tire) change could affect that.
Anyway, happy once again with my baby.

Y_07_2021.png

Reactions: Skavatar and cancoi
Got new shoes! I sold the Geminis and picked up some Inductions that were powder coated gloss black. They didn't come with the center caps so I had to buy those separately. I had every intention of spray painting the center caps gloss black to match, but eh, I'm OK with the look.

View attachment 685089
View attachment 685090
the black on gray looks so good.

oh, you missed a few spots on the tire shine ;)
1626460145160.png

• Funny
Reactions: Skavatar
Quick solution for rear seatbelts. Drove it for a week like this and no more minor rattling and easier to reach for the occasional rear passenger.

Attachments

• E99E6521-AEF9-45E3-AD01-C78ECD53295E.jpeg
    E99E6521-AEF9-45E3-AD01-C78ECD53295E.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 382
which glass cleaner do you use and microfiber ? the glass looks super clean
I use invisible glass cleaner (aerosol) with yellow glass microfiber cloths. When we road trip I always have glass cleaner and micro fibers. I have to clean the windshield at every supercharger. Drives me crazy having dirty glass!

I use invisible glass cleaner (aerosol) with yellow glass microfiber cloths. When we road trip I always have glass cleaner and micro fibers. I have to clean the windshield at every supercharger. Drives me crazy having dirty glass!
Best glass cleaner and it's readily available at most brick and mortar stores.

Attachments

• 20210719_093000.jpg
    20210719_093000.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 319