Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my car on Saturday morning, and the first 2 pics are how it looked by Saturday afternoon.

I finished the interior on Sunday by wrapping the console & dash, and put other things into the car.

MYP-1-ST-1.jpg

MYP-1-ST-3.jpg

TMY-DASHWRAP-1.jpg
Congratulations....very nice vehicle... any issue with the car ???

Congratulations....very nice vehicle... any issue with the car ???

Surprisingly, zero body panel issues or gaps, and zero paint issues, and my car is flawless. My car was delivered when it was raining so when I washed it later that day, I had a good chance to go over it with a fine tooth comb when I was cleaning & drying it up.

The only issues I found on the car, which are very small nit-picky things and easy fixes, were:

- driver side door required more force to shut it, but adjusting the striker myself fixed that
- found a couple of paint smudges on the car, like somebody touched it with a wet paint brush, but that easily wiped away with some alcohol
- car arrived with no factory plastic screen protector on the screen, so I had to clean the delivery driver's fingerprints from it
- car arrived with no windshield registration holder, so I had to buy a generic one from Amazon for $5

Here's how mine is sitting after:
  • Ceramic tint on the sides and rear (20% front, 70% rear)
  • Ceramic coating on paint, glass, and wheels
  • PPF on front bumper, headlights, fog lights, and mirror caps
  • Plastidipped emblems
  • Mudflaps on front & rear
It was a productive weekend!

View attachment 700841

View attachment 700842
this looks fantastic! Btw which brand mudflaps are these?