Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6C05968D-155D-4A88-948E-9352A719B4EE.jpeg

@TheTheocracy i know I saw it somewhere but can you post or DM me your wheel and tire size specs? Especially in this pic I really like the way it looks especially with stock suspension. I won’t copy the color and exact wheel but I want that exact same look So looking for sizes more than brands.

From another thread:

Just got these today: Aodhan AFF7 20x10.5 ET35 in Matte Bronze, 275/40/20

From another thread:

Thanks I knew it was posted somewhere. Also any issues with the speedo. On the MYP the fronts are 28" in diameter and the rears are 28.6". The 275/40//20 option would be 28.7" all around. Width goes to 10.8 square instead of 10 and 10.8 on stock tires. Just curious. The look is perfect just wondering if speedo if off much?

Last edited:
From another thread:

Thank you for answering a lot of the questions on these threads and being incredibly helpful!

@TheTheocracy I won’t copy the color and exact wheel but I want that exact same look So looking for sizes more than brands.

I totally don't mind if you copy the exact same wheels and colors. I'm pretty sure many others do the same with other wheels, like Volks or BBS wheels which look amazing. There is another member on these forums with the same exact wheels in a different color. Just like you, there was a specific style and look for a rim that I wanted and happened to find one that I really liked. And the set is cheaper than going with a more custom setup.

Thanks I knew it was posted somewhere. Also any issues with the speedo. On the MYP the fronts are 28" in diameter and the rears are 28.6". The 275/40//20 option would be 28.7" all around. Width goes to 10.8 square instead of 10 and 10.8 on stock tires. Just curious. The look is perfect just wondering if speedo if off much?

We have a speed monitor in our neighborhood (speed limit is 35mph) and found that our speed is correct now with the new wheels. It used to be around 1 mph below with the stock performance wheels. I'll check today at highway speeds to see if there is a big amount of difference.

Thank you for answering a lot of the questions on these threads and being incredibly helpful!

Any time! I’ve been on forums for a lot of years modifying different platforms, and information and pictures from people like yourself help a lot of others make more confident decisions on specs/looks that they’re going for.

I have a white LR and I was on the fence about RPM’s front lip and fog surrounds. Your pics convinced me, and I ordered the same setup (same manufacturer as well). I’m on a set of factory Uberturbine take-offs from another forum member, and I’m waiting for my Eibach springs to get here Friday to help lower the stance. I’m planning on adding spacers, but I’m waiting until I have it back on the ground to measure before ordering.

I appreciate all of your replies! It’s helped me immensely. This is my wife’s car, so I’m not going as aggressive as I normally would with wheel fitment and lowering, but it’ll at least look slightly different than the ten I see every time I drive down the street. Lol

Any time! I’ve been on forums for a lot of years modifying different platforms, and information and pictures from people like yourself help a lot of others make more confident decisions on specs/looks that they’re going for.

I have a white LR and I was on the fence about RPM’s front lip and fog surrounds. Your pics convinced me, and I ordered the same setup (same manufacturer as well). I’m on a set of factory Uberturbine take-offs from another forum member, and I’m waiting for my Eibach springs to get here Friday to help lower the stance. I’m planning on adding spacers, but I’m waiting until I have it back on the ground to measure before ordering.

I appreciate all of your replies! It’s helped me immensely. This is my wife’s car, so I’m not going as aggressive as I normally would with wheel fitment and lowering, but it’ll at least look slightly different than the ten I see every time I drive down the street. Lol

I'm glad I could help with your setup. With Uberturbines, Eibachs, and spacers, that would be an amazing look! Hope you can snap some photos once you get those Eibachs on. Those were ones I was looking at to get, but there hasn't been many examples.

And I concur, it's nice to have a little customization as compared to all the other Teslas that roam the area, haha!

Reactions: felizf and Simans82