Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fresh rain, fresh wash...

390927A0-3D45-4288-9D39-C34DF50AE527.jpeg

1696D4D2-236B-480A-8234-D1D9E1FB5FC4.jpeg

Here’s mine, haven’t gotten any good shots yet outdoors as it’s not still curing from the revivify coating so here’s pictures picking up from the detailer. MYP with black powder coated gemini rims

XPEL Stealth PPF with matte revivify graphene coating.View attachment 773096
View attachment 773097
View attachment 773095View attachment 773094
I wasn’t sure how to do my badges. I had purchased the plastic "covers" that just sit on the factory emblems. Then I tried to do a plastidip spray on for the second Y. It turned out okay but after the fact I I realized I needed thicker layers. Too thin.

In the end I ended up getting metal oem sized emblems from an eBay vendor and they look so much better (I’m a little OCD and when something bothers me, it just festers). I also swapped out my "Dual Motor" emblem for my original Black badge replacement since they looked cludgy (?) and out of place, they were too thick and not sized correctly). Second purchase is a near perfect match to the oem emblem size and I’m much happier.

Your badges look good, but it just made me think of my ride on the black out emblem effort. 😉👍

I wasn’t sure how to do my badges. I had purchased the plastic "covers" that just sit on the factory emblems. Then I tried to do a plastidip spray on for the second Y. It turned out okay but after the fact I I realized I needed thicker layers. Too thin.

In the end I ended up getting metal oem sized emblems from an eBay vendor and they look so much better (I’m a little OCD and when something bothers me, it just festers). I also swapped out my "Dual Motor" emblem for my original Black badge replacement since they looked cludgy (?) and out of place, they were too thick and not sized correctly). Second purchase is a near perfect match to the oem emblem size and I’m much happier.

Your badges look good, but it just made me think of my ride on the black out emblem effort. 😉👍
Thanks. Perhaps they aren’t perfect. Bought aftermarket. Where did you purchase yours on eBay? Any pictures of your emblem setup for comparison?

Thanks. Perhaps they aren’t perfect. Bought aftermarket. Where did you purchase yours on eBay? Any pictures of your emblem setup for comparison?
EBay item for the two Tesla badges is below:

Then, I purchased the Dual Motor emblem (I don't have the P so I didn't use the line underneath) from this seller:

But in all honesty for the Dual Motor emblem I would buy it through AO since it comes with a foam template to help keep everything lined up.

This isn't the best pic, since it wasn't taken close up, but the letters are a perfect match from a size perspective (IMHO). After closer inspection my "M" may have drooped a little. :)

1645719662341.png

EBay item for the two Tesla badges is below:

Then, I purchased the Dual Motor emblem (I don't have the P so I didn't use the line underneath) from this seller:

But in all honesty for the Dual Motor emblem I would buy it through AO since it comes with a foam template to help keep everything lined up.

This isn't the best pic, since it wasn't taken close up, but the letters are a perfect match from a size perspective (IMHO). After closer inspection my "M" may have drooped a little. :)

View attachment 773279
Just a cosign for the Abstract Ocean badges. They are very good.