Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lookin’ good! Is that the Trona Pinnacles? You hit up the Mojave and Inyokern SC’s to get there?
Yup! Stopped in Palmdale on the way there because of better food options but Mojave on the way back. I almost didn't make it - she rerouted me up to Inyokern halfway there but since I had a buddy following me with lots of recovery gear, we decided to go for it. Made it with -3% battery (said 0 miles with 6.3 miles left to go!). Whew!

I use my car and sometimes abuse it a little. Most runs to home depot than any other car so far. So far it fit everything i needed. Including a roll away tool box.

Attachments

• FA08AA42-2221-4AAD-B0D4-9C3184507D4D.jpeg
    FA08AA42-2221-4AAD-B0D4-9C3184507D4D.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 273
Question for everyone that has a dark color: Do you find it hard to find the handles when it’s dark out? How about passengers? I’m deciding between white and MSM, but I worry it’ll be hard to find the handles with MSM.

Thanks!
It is a bit difficult to be honest, but I know roughly where they are so it is never more than a second or two difference. I usually get to the car before any passengers so by the time they open they can see.

Question for everyone that has a dark color: Do you find it hard to find the handles when it’s dark out? How about passengers? I’m deciding between white and MSM, but I worry it’ll be hard to find the handles with MSM.

Thanks!
I have MSM on my MYP and I've never had a problem seeing the handles. If you think it'll be an issue, you can turn the lights on from your phone on your way outside.