Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn’t buy the locking pin. Figure we all tesla owner and won’t be stealing others stuff. 😁

View attachment 785432View attachment 785433View attachment 785434View attachment 785435View attachment 785436
That looks really good! I am anti advertising (except I have the Tesla letters spelled out on the back of my MY lol) do you think it would be easy to remove the weathertech logo? Definitely not going to prevent me from borrowing your idea of just keeping that on, but just wondering. Thanks for the photos!

That looks really good! I am anti advertising (except I have the Tesla letters spelled out on the back of my MY lol) do you think it would be easy to remove the weathertech logo? Definitely not going to prevent me from borrowing your idea of just keeping that on, but just wondering. Thanks for the photos!
I'll check later when heading out to grab lunch.

anyone else here finding excuse to just drive the car even tho there's food at home?

E52A2446-AD6D-4E9D-B5C4-67B812EEEF69.jpeg

Look liked just a thick sticker. I would use a heat gun and remove it. U might see a rectangle shape behind.

Reactions: samori01
Since taking delivery of the MYP, I haven't met an errand that I didn't want to run.

My first Y was a LR with AB. Drove 30k miles. I’m pretty sure 15k was unnecessary. Lol

Pretty much sold it for a good profit to upgrade to the P. I thought the LR with AB was fun, this is another level! I’m pretty sure there will be a ton more unnecessary miles. 😆

View attachment 788621
about 2wk ago, lady ran the red light and t bone wife’s car and totaled.
We need a car asap, luckily able to pick up Y Performance in grey color this weekend
til another the black performance arrived in June-July
will see if i can even trade in
Wow hope your wife is doing ok. Discord is a great way to find a Tesla if you need it in a hurry. Of course you have seconds to snatch it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacksterCali
View attachment 788621
about 2wk ago, lady ran the red light and t bone wife’s car and totaled.
We need a car asap, luckily able to pick up Y Performance in grey color this weekend
til another the black performance arrived in June-July
will see if i can even trade in
That sucks! I hope your wife is doing well. Really nice rims, were they damaged?

Reactions: jacksterCali