Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F543EC24-C88B-4D59-A8F7-F6319BF27C2C.jpeg

Reactions: csrpenfab
I had my MYP for 24 hours before it went away for a week to get wrapped. Longest week ever.

Meet Maverick.
so painful! Like being away from loved ones lol. How’s the stealth ppf holding up? I’m considering doing the same when my MYP shows up. It’s that or a colour change to satin or nardo grey… I can’t decide!!! Good thing I got till July to figure it out… 😭

Reactions: curleymapper
Love this look! Mind sharing a few details?

- Paint Color Name for the calipers? Where'd you get the TESLA decals?
- Is the spoiler aftermarket? if so, which did you purchase and how is it holding up?
We basically mixed some yellow and red and got that color…a little on the mustard yellow side. Spoiler is from Tesmanian and it’s holding up well. The trick is to apply 3m adhesive promoter and it sticks on super tight!

Here are some updated pictures. I bought the laminar Rimetrix aero covers so I can regain some efficiency.

63DCC4DF-31A8-4D80-8FF0-53F823F4FD8D.jpeg

Attachments

• B8C0F1D3-60AA-40C1-9A88-DFD8827002DF.jpeg
    B8C0F1D3-60AA-40C1-9A88-DFD8827002DF.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: DesertEagle
View attachment 793870
After a month of ownership I decided to remove the caps and I’m loving it.

I had seen videos of the hub caps leaning slight marking on the wheels and I confirm that my wheels had minor spots in the same spots on all the wheels. I had ordered the wheel and lug nut cover from Tesla and I like the look it gives it. Gave my car a wash and snapped this today.
I might have to do this when mine arrives. OEM centre cap and nut covers are out of stock (uk) so might have to go for an Amazon option. Yours look good though and goes well with the white.

Reactions: BobbyLeeChan
Where did you get that Spare rack? Pretty sweet. I'm on 6 months of waiting so who knows if I'll get it this summer but that was one thing that concerned me about a road trip was getting a flat. That's a pretty awesome solution.
Thanks! I designed and built the rack - there are some decent off the shelf solutions (especially if you just want to hold a spare) but to check all the boxes I wanted, I needed to make my own!