Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A 7-month gestation period. Long-range "Sauvignon Blanc." Tesla Wall Connector installed December '21. Easy-peasy pick-up in Matthews (thank you Whitney). Front end PPF from Drive Protected and the usual array of aftermarket goodies. Two minor fit issues with the rear liftgate and rear taillight that I hope to have corrected at the new Knoxville SC. Looking forward to many road trips because "It's The Superchargers, Stupid" (thanks Zak and Jesse at Now You Know!). Thankful and fortunate to have a front seat for the future.

Attachments

• Sauvignon Blanc 1.jpg
    Sauvignon Blanc 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 236
  • Sauvignon Blanc 2.jpg
    Sauvignon Blanc 2.jpg
    768.3 KB · Views: 181
Took advantage of an overcast evening yesterday to put on a coat of Griot's Garage 3-in-1 ceramic wax. Really happy with how it turned out for my first time ever dabbling in any sort of detailing 😄.

Didn't make the mistake of using cheap "highly recommended" microfiber towels from AutoZone this time around. Used Griot's PFM towels instead and what a difference it made! Also made applying and buffing a breeze since the towels are actually absorbent unlike my cheapie towels that just pushed the product around.

20220604_124042.jpg

20220604_124213.jpg

Took advantage of an overcast evening yesterday to put on a coat of Griot's Garage 3-in-1 ceramic wax. Really happy with how it turned out for my first time ever dabbling in any sort of detailing 😄.

Didn't make the mistake of using cheap "highly recommended" microfiber towels from AutoZone this time around. Used Griot's PFM towels instead and what a difference it made! Also made applying and buffing a breeze since the towels are actually absorbent unlike my cheapie towels that just pushed the product around.

View attachment 812611
View attachment 812612
How long did it take?