Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my Model Y Performance today. Its hard to describe how excited and happy I am/ was for this day to arrive. I was not disappointed in the whole contactless delivery process either. Can't wait to take it out later and really try it out! :D

Attachments

• Brians Tesla pick up 1.jpg
    Brians Tesla pick up 1.jpg
    865.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Brians Tesla pick up 2.jpg
    Brians Tesla pick up 2.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 281
just installed new side skirts
Did you install them or have them installed? If you did how long did you let the side skirts cure? Did you use tape while driving the car or did you let it sit?
How difficult was it to install?
I have looked at these and some things for the bumpers, but I am concerned that it will not hold when the car is under prolonged direct sunlight.

View attachment 795131
Just got the Mountain Pass coilovers installed at European Auto Source @tom @ eas

Did you install them or have them installed? If you did how long did you let the side skirts cure? Did you use tape while driving the car or did you let it sit?
How difficult was it to install?
I have looked at these and some things for the bumpers, but I am concerned that it will not hold when the car is under prolonged direct sunlight.
It'll be fine with the included adhesive tape and the screws that you'll need to use.