Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220823_183506.jpg

Just got a delivery for a MY LR made in Berlin. Had to throw in the 255/55/R18 BFG AT rubbbbers, next week gonna throw in the MPP lift kit :)

Thank you! Prior to purchasing the front spoiler I did not think it would protrude that far out. So I was a little thrown off but it's definitely grown on me. Personally, I am not big on aggressive rear spoilers which is why I am content with my stock one. However, I do like the Adro rear spoiler. But it's not on my top list of what to purchase next because it costs $800 for it. The CMST wing is too aggressive for me also. I just prefer something more subtle, hence why I went with the CMST v.1 sideskirts vs the v.2.
I installed a front spoiler on my 22 MYP but not close as nice as yours; I also replaced the rear spoiler; Purchased from Amazon $190…
62EDD831-6409-4B03-841C-25441BD06F06.jpeg

Hey, you gotta start somewhere! It's a good start but be careful with those 3 piece front lips. They are prone to breaking away during high speeds so I hope you used the 3M tape and tap screws underneath.
True words spoken 😬 At first I just wanted to try one out to see how friendly it would be up against parking blocks/curb stops and dips.. so far so good but have to be careful.. my thinking was it’s only $139 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂

Reactions: chump408
Ohlins R&T and Redwood rear camper arms installed. More info and photos here ;) Thank you Tom and the amazing team at EAS!

2020 MYP (09/2020 build), 31,852 miles
Wheels & tires: Vossen HF-5 in satin black finish, 19x10 +40 square setup w/ 275/40/19 MICHELIN PS AS 4 (@ 42 psi)
Suspension: Ohlins R&T lowered 20mm front/rear, dampening set in the middle @ 10 clicks on front/rear, Redwood rear camber arms

52303338107_2bf69b8a42_b.jpg

52304403993_6293e70cb6_b.jpg

52304403688_e4234518f8_b.jpg

52304404548_acb87693fd_b.jpg
19s look great lowered

I need to take some new pics after changing up a few things on the outside since I last posted pics in this thread.

But here's my new favorite thing - AO Mega Trunk Light. Super bright light that's focused right into the trunk area that's not in your eyes and doesn't spill to the outside, and it's a direct replacement to the factory light.

I've always been fine with the factory Model Y trunk light, but you don't realize what you're missing (and not seeing) without a bright trunk light.

TMY-Trunk-Light.jpg
What mats are those? 3DMax?

What mats are those? 3DMax?

3D MAXpider second row seat back covers, and Carwiner rear trunk mat.

The Carwiner rear trunk mat is pretty much a replica to the 3D MAXpider rear cargo mat, but at 1/4 the price and without any logo. Similar design & material, has anti-skid backing, and fitment is perfect. They're just a little dirty in the picture, but have the same color & texture as the 3D MAXpider seat back covers.

Opps, yeah, I got the adjustable camber arms as well (in the rear).

Yeah, you have to be careful with offsets (especially on the MYP), and even then, it's not necessarily a slam dunk because of how the inside profile of the wheel is shaped. I definitely went down the rabbit hole with wheels and ended up going with these because of their load rating and they guarantee that they will fit the Model Y Performance (those rear calipers are quite pesky). You just need a hub centric ring adapter. Lots of good info on here of people trying different solutions, but this worked out for me.

One more pic hot off the press!View attachment 776935
This setup looks amazing and it is something I will be looking at doing to my model Y!! Many thanks for the posts. keep the pics coming, they're great photo's :)

Reactions: BobbyLeeChan
Took delivery last week of a white on white 7 seater LRMY. Replaced the ugly factory aero covers with some from Amazon. Completely changed the look of the car and I will no longer need new wheels. Coming from a 2018 mid range, car feels totally different. Better way more comfortable suspension, less noise and of course more room. I could not be happier. Oh and no fit and finish issues! Do need to go back and get alignment done and also fix a slight vibration at highway speeds.
20220824_160201.jpg