Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1671502348424.png

While we are sharing snow pics, here's mine, this evening, all cold and lonely on an -11º F., 50mph windy night. Battery conditioning with plastic bag over the charge port and handle to prevent ice from jamming in the port, hopefully. Two weeks old, 2023 MYLR5. Drove the Prius to work yesterday and today since it is more familiar to me in the snow, ice and super low temps. Still getting used to The Galileo.

i-6sZ9GLq-XL.jpg

While we are sharing snow pics, here's mine, this evening, all cold and lonely on an -11º F., 50mph windy night. Battery conditioning with plastic bag over the charge port and handle to prevent ice from jamming in the port, hopefully. Two weeks old, 2023 MYLR5. Drove the Prius to work yesterday and today since it is more familiar to me in the snow, ice and super low temps. Still getting used to The Galileo.

i-6sZ9GLq-XL.jpg
It appears you do not have USS sensors based on the pix. When you back up, there is no sound period is that accurate? Also, did you do PPF on the front or full car?

I think the craziest thing I've seen (Pattern wise) is that folks are installing aftermarket springs to improve the ride quality whereas I'm so used to the opposite where OEM springs is the comfiest and you sacrifice that for aesthetic when going aftermarket.
I agree 100%. 99.99% aftermarket springs are performance springs with stiffer spring rate with short travel and lower height. Same goes for the coilovers. I think Tesla is updating the suspension parts to find the preferrable damping/spring rate combination.

It appears you do not have USS sensors based on the pix. When you back up, there is no sound period is that accurate? Also, did you do PPF on the front or full car?
No USS, and the newest holiday update does not come with the visualization of close objects. Hopefully that is something in the works soon. May last two cars had working USS, so this is like going back in time to pre-2005. Sound? Do you mean the slow speed pedestrian warning sound? Or backup beeping? I detect no sounds from the car whatsoever when backing up. Also, no PFF on the front of the car. I'll decide about that when we get into spring weather.

Reactions: Choncho
I bought everything from Zevcentric as they are a local shop and friend.
is this what you bought? i want to buy the same thing.

we got 12-13" overnight. Was stoked to get the track mode just days before. Turned down regen to 25%, 90% front wheel power. pilot sport all seasons got me home just fine. I’m sure winter tires would have been better!
View attachment 888376
What does this due to the already questionable Tesla paint, I wonder? Never lived in an area like this so this looks intense.

Reactions: PecuniaNonOlet