Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Installed them myself. Not too bad if you wrenched on cars before. Left them in the middle, 7 clicks from stiffest for first few months front and back. That setting feels kinda like the OEM setup in terms of stiffness but expansion joints don't slap as hard and corners much flatter. I then went full soft or close to full soft which was 14 clicks from stiff front and back but was way too soft and bouncy for my liking. I now have it 10 front and 12 rear (clicks from stiffest) and am relatively happy given the lower cost for this setup. I'd say a 15-20% overall improvement in comfort, cabin noise, handling etc.

I really wanted MPP Comforts or Ohlins (still want) but was on a budget and was really just trying to eliminate some front fender gap and improve the ride a little...the TEIN's accomplished that.
I’m happy to hear that it’s an improvement over stock. I’m on the same boat as you. On a budget but want to eliminate some gap. Did you purchase directly from Tien?

Thanks! Installed them myself. Not too bad if you wrenched on cars before. Left them in the middle, 7 clicks from stiffest for first few months front and back. That setting feels kinda like the OEM setup in terms of stiffness but expansion joints don't slap as hard and corners much flatter. I then went full soft or close to full soft which was 14 clicks from stiff front and back but was way too soft and bouncy for my liking. I now have it 10 front and 12 rear (clicks from stiffest) and am relatively happy given the lower cost for this setup. I'd say a 15-20% overall improvement in comfort, cabin noise, handling etc.

I really wanted MPP Comforts or Ohlins (still want) but was on a budget and was really just trying to eliminate some front fender gap and improve the ride a little...the TEIN's accomplished that.
did you have to get the rear camber arms?

My MYP from Giga Berlin delivered yesterday in Abu Dhabi.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-30 at 14.06.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-30 at 14.06.21.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 285
I just ordered a spoiler from RPM. How hard was this to install?

Extremely easy. Just make sure to fit the spoiler prior to taking off the double sided tape. Once “dry fit”, mark the ends with blue painters tape so you know where to put the spoiler on after removing the double sided tape. After it’s on, and secured, use the blue tape (like in the picture referenced) to help secure it more for a good 24 hours or so. This helps it bond better.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Choncho and Esha628