Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Model Y exactly 1 month, so happy with it!
Shot already a few pictures, last week it was snowing in Belgium and shot some pictures. :cool:

DSCF4836.jpg
DSCF4867.jpg

DSCF4941.jpg
DSCF5053.jpg

DSCF5065.jpg
DSCF5074.jpg

Incredible pictures but why isn't your car making tracks in the snow? Ghost car!
Thank you so much everyone!
Remaining upgrades? I currently have the mud flaps installed (which do their job very well) and will have a carbon rear spoiler lip (same as performance) soon to be fitted. :) Still thinking about red brake calliper covers, but still not decided if I should buy them. I really like the red on the performance model though.

The Nokian tires were amazing in the snow.
Haha, just repositioned the car a little bit back and left/right to center it on the road, so the tire tracks are on a different place. ;)

nice! you put the bow on yourself or are they providing it?

i want to request a bow upon delivery for mine. haha

do you have a shop in dfw that work on teslas or diy?
Lol they put it on for me. Got a hell of a deal all thanks to tesla. I have a local shop that has worked on my model 3. Too bad she’s going back to stock so I can modify the Y 😈
298B7AC4-A680-4DB4-B4B0-0BED0636FFED.jpeg

All washed. Overcast today. Added the satin canards, satin front lip and wrapped the razzo spoiler in satin. All from RPMtesla.com

Waiting to make a decision on what to lower it with to complete the build .
Lol they put it on for me. Got a hell of a deal all thanks to tesla. I have a local shop that has worked on my model 3. Too bad she’s going back to stock so I can modify the Y 😈
View attachment 900377
Wow looking sharp